- The restaurant at the base of the KSAC tower (and most GA airport restaurants) is filled with:
a) 3-5yr old kids yelling about the planes outside the window
b) waiters that just want to get out this town
c) 65-75 yr old guys who still flirt with the waitresses
d) cheesy, tacky, old, decrepit, 80s wallpaper
e) I have been a) and I will probably end up at c) someday…
- Kendall-Jackson Family Winery: Please don’t park your Pilatus in the middle of the taxiway. It makes getting to the runway somewhat difficult.
- The Jackson family must have a hard time choosing between the Eurostar heli and the Pilatus to take on their 40nm journey…
- Winds out of the SW gusting to 30 kts. Holding short at KEDU, I let go of the yoke and got smacked in the chest as the elevator popped up.
- With the wind at 40 kts, we threw down the flaps and watched as we slowly floated backwards across the ground.
- Winds shifted to 270 so putting the 152 down on 16 at KEDU was … bumpy.